Kamis, 15 Mei 2008

Bathroom Incident and Prince Caspian

Yesterday was an awful day. At least, to me it was.

I got home as soon as I could, and I was having a stomachache because I consumed too much chilli sauce during lunch. I went to my bathroom, and as soon as I shut that damned door, it wouldn't open.

Really, what kind of person gets trapped in their own bathroom? I'm an idiot... -_-;

Luckily, I didn't lock the door, and I had my phone with me (it was in my pocket), so I called my father to get me out of there. The door opened after a while, but I think I'm starting to develop a claustrophobia now >_>

Then, this morning I got a news that tomorrow we'd be leaving school early. That was why we decided to go watch the second in the Narnia chronicles, Prince Caspian.

My father complained, saying I watched movies too many times, and asked when I was having my exam. Yes, exam is coming, but I'm still relaxing. Whoa... maybe that means I'm supposed to retake the exams?

I told him the first one would be on Monday, May 19, but he just asked whether I wanted to be picked up after I watched Prince Caspian tomorrow -_-;;; sometimes I think he's just as happy go lucky as I am...

8 komentar:

Joyful Crafts mengatakan...

Muahahaha arakasu here XD Your dad is nice~ My exams starts at May 20 T_T. And owh I cause my brother to be claustrophobic by locking him in the wardrobe when we played hide and seek when we were young XD

blurmeese mengatakan...

aw lol hey there, blurmeese here~ XD No worries, I got locked out of my own house once and I had to shout through an open window on the first storey to get my dad to open the door. :D Idiots together, no? XD

Ooh and random, I never knew you were from Indonesia~ *is Malaysian and is :D she can actually understand what your other blogs say XD*

Heimdall mengatakan...

I've just noticed that, unlike LJ, you can't actually reply to comments here... so... I'll be making a new comment to reply.

@arakasu: oo... one day after mine starts? :3 well... the exams are scheduled in an irregular way, I suppose, and it lasts for about a month.

About your brother... ^^;;;

@blurmeese: oh hello there~~ *waves* I didn't know you're Malaysian :3 glad you could understand my other blogs. The Raphael one was supposed to host funny happenings in my life, but I got lazy so I didn't post there anymore -_-;;;

I've never been locked out before. And I'm sure that if I DO get locked out, I have no hope of entering T_T

Katy Cat mengatakan...

Hi Hi..
why not you put a chatbox.Then its easier to communicate.
You can get it from my blog.My blog isn't popular though.but here is the add >>serenekate.blogspot.com

Heimdall mengatakan...

@alisya: that is true... but... I'm not good with HTML -_-;;;

Katy Cat mengatakan...

neither am i...heheheh
i was being helep by a friend.I could guide u,if u want.

Anonim mengatakan...

hm.......lock in the bathroom? i never tried before..........but i got locked in my own room......haha......*get whacked*
i always play a lot before my exam and end up panicking in the last minutes...
yeah, but that its.....i have no more exams in my life!!!
i'm done with it....life is great without exams ^^

Heimdall mengatakan...

@peifong: done with exams? How? *gets shot*