Jumat, 16 Mei 2008

Kiddie Cut, Movies, and Slipping

I knew it wasn't going to be a good day when I walked down the stairs towards my garage, and slipped when I accidentally stepped onto a mat and it slid a few centimeters. I swore my heart skipped a beat that time.

I went to a mall near my school afterwards with a friend to watch Prince Caspian. Another friend of mine joined me not long after. At MTA, if you sit on the C row, it feels just right. But in CL, if you sit on the C row, the screen looks soooo far away.

When I came, I stopped when I saw someone sitting in my seat. Yes. In Indonesia, we order tickets to determine where we're going to sit. In Australia, you buy tickets, go inside, and immediately sit wherever you want.

I walked over to him and told him he sat on my seat, and he moved one seat, along with his girlfriend. Or at least I thought so.

I commented a lot during the movie, because that was a habit I found hard to break (I even commented how Aslan's name is similar to Asuran, or Asran, Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed, and that Aslan will come with Gundam to help them XD).

We went to a bookstore next, and my friend S saw small plastic scissors. She squealed and giggled, sticking her finger in between the blades, and played with the scissors since it wouldn't cut.

I looked at her, wen't -_-;;;, and said "You've successfully made yourself look like a retarded 3-year-old". And she slapped my arm. We kinda teased the scissors, and when I turned the package, it said it could cut paper. We tried it, and when it really happened, we squealed like some idiot kids.

The three of us got out of the bookstore quickly afterwards, not wanting to get caught by anyone.

When I got home, I walked over to the stairs, and nearly slipped again.

Sometimes, life is just perfect.

EDIT: oh... if you leave a comment on my entry, please do check back later to see if I replied :DDD

3 komentar:

Milk.X.Milk mengatakan...

omg, i have the same habit too!
XDXDXD
i cannot stop babbling when i watch a movie ;____;

btw, i linked u in my blog alr XD
my blog is http://lifelesswhore.blogspot.com 8D

Heimdall mengatakan...

@milk.x.milk: I know~ XDD it's just too tempting, right??

Oh... thank you~

Joyful Crafts mengatakan...

LOL at the scissors! Although I went nuts like your friend playing with it by putting my fingers in between it. Then I tried cutting a piece of paper. It worked. I never dared to try putting that scissors near my finger again XD