Minggu, 25 Mei 2008

Voted Off

I know this is stupid. But I AM stupid, so yeah...

My friend and I joined the... erm... Last Fanfic Writer Standing challenge. If I'm not mistaken. And we were both voted off.

Of course, we weren't alone, but oh well...

I don't care, really. Sure, I'm disappointed and all (-22, wow) but I don't care :3 I write for my readers and myself, so if they do enjoy it, I have no problem with it, although it got me voted off XD

All I want to say is... well, I love my readers. Thank you to everyone who has helped me be where I am right now :D after I wrote my first fic and my first series, I really was thinking of discontinuing writing, but because of you guys, I continued, and here I am.

Again, thank you to everyone who read and commented my works. It means so much to me :3 thank you all <3~

2 komentar:

Katy Cat mengatakan...

I'm still your devoted reader. Just keep up your good work.I know maybe what I say here is not really helpful but I want you to know your stories always keeps me going. <3

Heimdall mengatakan...

@alisya: Thank you hun :D I know you are. I'm glad my works could have a positive effect on anyone at all :3